The owner of the Majestic Boards brand and the Online Store operating at: https://majesticbards.com/ is Majestic Boards Szymon Kaczmarek, based in Wrocław (54-413) at ul. Klecińska 123 in the Alpha building, NIP 8272310598.
Whenever the content of this document (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) uses terms such as: us, ours or others of a similar nature – they mean the owner of the Online Store (hereinafter: “the Store”).
Detailed information about the services we provide in the Store can be found in the Online Store Regulations.
The policy is informative – its purpose is to inform people visiting our store and people using our services about:
– the rules for the processing of personal data,
– the entitlements related to the processed personal data,
The basic legal act applicable to the protection of personal data is Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) – hereinafter referred to as “RODO”.
We want the information provided to be as useful as possible. Therefore, in order to achieve greater transparency, we will address you directly in the next part of the Policy (in line with the netiquette).
If you have questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, you can write to us at: email@example.com
1. WHO IS AN ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR DATA?
The processing (including collection and storage) of your personal data will be carried out by Majestic Boards Szymon Kaczmarek with a seat in Wrocław, being the Administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: “Administrator”).
Full contact details of the Administrator:
Majestic Boards Szymon Kaczmarek
1. Klecińska 123, 54-413 Wrocław
tel. 666 626 555 (open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on business days)
1. FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT LEGAL BASIS WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In connection with the use of the Store, the Administrator collects your personal data:
1. a) with your prior consent (Article 6 (1) letter and RODO) – in this respect your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes (except for data processing for direct marketing based on Article 6 (1) lit f RODO).
2. b) for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) in the scope of contracts for the provision of electronic services in particular: Customer Account (including in particular enabling the use of functionalities such as placing orders, making payments, managing your account, solving technical problems, handling orders directed to the Store), Newsletter, Order Form and sales contracts.
3. c) when it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on the administrator (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR), including: obligations resulting from tax and accounting regulations, the act on electronic services.
d) where it is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO).
III. LEGIBLY ADMINISTRATED INTERESTS
The administrator processes your personal data pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter f RODO, i.e. for the purposes of realizing the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party, which include:
handling complaints about the operation of the Store, if you make such a complaint;
implementation of direct marketing of Administrator’s products or services consisting in monitoring your activity in order to match advertisements displayed to you in accordance with previously viewed products;
conducting direct marketing of the Administrator’s products or services, including personalized marketing activities carried out in the form of profiling;
implementation of direct marketing by contacting you, available communication channels (however in the case of communication via electronic means – such as an email address or telephone number – only with your consent or request for service);
handling payment services used to make payments for goods purchased in the Store;
ensuring safe provision of services by electronic means, including by enforcing compliance with the Store’s rules set out in the Store Regulations and preventing fraud and abuse as well as ensuring traffic safety;
monitoring your activity to carry out analyzes, among others, in terms of Store’s functionality, improvement and development of its operation, introduction of facilities / new functional solutions, compilation of statistics;
conducting court proceedings / out-of-court proceedings;
for archiving purposes and showing the Administrator’s compliance with the obligations arising from the law.
1. DATA RECEIVERS
Data recipients, ie entities to which data will be disclosed are: entities processing personal data on our behalf, that is suppliers of IT solutions, entities supporting marketing activities by us, persons who – from our authorization or processing entity – may process personal data ( employees / co-workers) but also third parties providing payment, courier, legal and postal services.
1. DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
1. Personal data processed on the basis of a separate consent (Article 6 (1) letter and RODO) will be processed until its revocation;
2. Personal data processed in connection with the conclusion or performance of the contract will be processed for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its completion, until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract in accordance with the applicable law on limitation periods;
3. Personal data processed in connection with the performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, e.g. tax and accounting, electronic services, will be processed for the period specified in the law imposing certain obligations on the Administrator or until they are implemented.
4. The processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator (eg direct marketing, profiling, analytical purposes) will be implemented until you object to the processing of data for these purposes (in accordance with point IV above), unless the Administrator shows existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights and freedoms or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims. The processing of personal data for marketing purposes will be carried out for the duration of the contract or until the opposition to such processing is raised.
1. CONSIDERING THE RIGHT:
You have the right to:
require the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
lodging a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, however, providing some data is necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of electronic services (such as setting up an Account and using its specific functionalities) or selling. Failure to provide certain data may result in the refusal to conclude a contract for the provision of electronic services or the impossibility of its proper performance.
VII. INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING, INCLUDING PROFILING
We will also process your personal data in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling). The processing of your personal data in an automated manner will not lead to the Administrator taking decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which could cause legal effects to you or substantially affect your situation. Profiling your personal data will be limited to the processing of your data by using them to assess certain information about you.
VIII. RIGHT TO SPEECH
1. At any time you have the right to object – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of personal data concerning you based on a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator or by a third party, including profiling carried out under this provision. We will then no longer allow us to process your personal data unless we prove that there are valid legally valid grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the basis for determining, investigating or defending claims.
2. In addition, if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
1. COOKIES POLICY
1. What are cookies and what are their types?
Cookie (cookie, http cookie) – a small file containing IT data, stored on the end device (such as a computer, telephone, tablet) of a website user. In the cookie files are primarily stored settings and other information used on the visited websites – so it is possible to display web pages adapted to the user’s preferences, the use of certain functionalities of these pages or the personalization of their content.
Due to the time of operation, we can distinguish two types of cookies:
session – they expire after the closing of a given browser session (the period from the browser opening to closing it)
fixed – do not expire after closing the browser session and remain on the user’s device for a period specified in the script.
Cookies are very diverse in nature. Some of them are necessary for the functioning of the Website, others only for the use of certain functionalities or are used for advertising, statistical and analytical purposes.
For cookies, the operation of which is necessary to use the Website, we include in particular cookies that allow you to maintain and save the user’s session status, authorization of logging, operation of the online basket in the case of shopping in the store, monitoring the availability of services.
Based on cookies provided by third parties, analytical activities are also conducted – in particular based on the Google Analitycs tool.
At the same time, marketing activities are based on cookies. In this respect, we mainly use the Google Adwords functionality. With the help of Google Adwords, we promote our website on third-party websites and in search results. The purpose of using cookies in our marketing activities is to provide users with more personalized ads that reflect their individual preferences.
Blocking or deleting cookies is possible by changing the settings of the web browser. Information on how to delete or block cookies should be located in the “Help” tab of the web browser you use.
For example, we indicate that the modification of cookie settings in popular web browsers is possible using the following access paths:
Google Chrome: Settings / Advanced / Privacy and security / Content settings / Cookies /
Mozilla Firefox: Options / Privacy and security / Cookies and site data